Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes :)

Pin It



 Red Velvet Cupcakes


1 GF Chocolate Betty Crocker cake mix
1 small chocolate pudding 3.9 oz
1/2 cup butter(melted)
1 cup sour cream
3 eggs (mine were large)
2/3 cup butter milk( I use it in every cake, makes the texture better)
Red food coloring or food gels (I use the William Sanoma food gels)

1- Mix all together, the batter is thick and doesn't over flow, so fill 2/3 full.

2- Bake 350 for 16-20 min, until the tooth pick comes out clean. Make sure they are cool before you frost, they are super moist and will tear apart.

3- Cream cheese frosting
4TBS softened butter .. ( I am a terrible measurer)
3/4 brick cream cheese at room temp
1 tsp vanilla
dash of salt
milk as needed
2 cups powdered sugar or more, to your sweetness liking.( we like frosting) Let me know what you think :)
  These cupcakes are so moist and wonderful, that no one would ever know the weren't made with regular flour!  Several of my friends and neighbors said they tasted even better then regular cupcakes, well I must say,that is more then I expected!  I hope you love them too, I couldn't keep them on the counter!  Natalie

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Ok, so you should know that I have been lucky enough to be a taste tester for some of the lovey Natalie’s new recipes. Having said that- out of all the gluten free desserts this is still my all-time fave!! Talk about yum!

Unknown said...

These are the moistest, yummiest cupcakes I have EVER tasted! A definite recipe keeper!