Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownies

Pin It

Dark Chocolate Brownies

 

                     We have been doing construction, on my house on and off for the last month and half; during this time the mess has been killing me, so I have baked A LOT!! I found this recipe on the Bakergirl Blog while I was on Pinterest, and they looked so delicious!! I Love Chocolate and I love Brownies so I had to make them, the  brownies only made it one day at my house, and I can't wait to make them again.  I hope you love them too. Natalie

Ingredients-

From the Bakergirl Blog, have been altered slightly.

-2 TB dark unsweetened Cocoa

-1 package semi-sweet Guittard chocolate chips (GF)

-1 stick of butter(1/2 cup) (cut up)

-1 1/2 cups granulated sugar

-1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)

-2 tsp pure vanilla extract

-5 eggs room temperature

-1/2 tsp salt

-1 1/4 cups Pamela's Bread flour

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and use greased 9x13 pan.  This cooks for 50 min.  Rotate the pan halfway through baking, toothpick test the middle; if there is a speck of chocolate on the toothpick you are ok.

  In a bowl add flour and salt and mix together.(you will use in a minute)
   
  In a medium sauce pan or double boiler, add cocoa, chocolate chips and butter, melt together on med-low heat until they are all combined, stir occasionally.  When they are all melted together, turn off the heat, then add sugar and brown sugar and whisk until they are all combined.  Let them come to room temperature.  

   Add 3 eggs and whisk until they are combined with the chocolate mixture, then add the other 2 eggs and whisk them too, then add the vanilla, and do not over mix.

  Pour the chocolate mixture into a medium bowl, then a little at a time add the flour mixture into the chocolate, with a plastic spatula fold it all in carefully, until it is all mixed, and you don't see flour chunks anymore. 

  Pour the batter into the 9x13 inch pan,and smooth the batter so that it is evenly dispersed. Let them cool completely before cutting.  They are to die for!!
















 

No comments: