Friday, May 4, 2012

Gluten Free Double Chocolate, Chocolate chip Cookies

Pin It

 

Double Chocolate, Chocolate chip Cookies

 

If you love Chocolate, you better try these cookies!  So far anyone who has tried these cookies, have absolutely loved them!  There is no way to even tell they are Gluten Free, I dare someone to tell me they can tell the difference, try them and let me know what you think. Natalie

1-  1 cup butter softened

2-  1 1/2 cups granulated sugar

3-  2 eggs

4-  2 tsp pure vanilla extract

5-  2 cups Pamela's Bread  Flour

6- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa( I have half dark/half regular)

7- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips ( by the way Guittard makes their chocolate, in a GF and Peanut Free Facility)Yay!!!


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees- a lightly sprayed cookie sheet.

  -In a large bowl or mixer, combine butter and sugar and mix until they are nice and fluffy, next add the cocoa and mix it well.  Then add eggs, vanilla and flour mix until it is well blended.  Add chocolate chips and mix slowly until combined.

   - Roll the cookies into balls and bake for 8 to 10 min (I liked 8 minutes, it made them stay puffy) but even if you cook then for the full 10 they are still soft in the middle and chewy on the edges.  Let them cool for a minute or two on a wire rack then, then take the cookies off the pan .

 

      My kids, and the neighbor kids loved these cookies, which was definitely my goal.  I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel, I just want to take recipes I use to be able to eat and make them FABULOUS for all of us Non Gluten eaters, and Gluten eaters alike!  I want people to stop asking if it is GF, and start asking for the recipe!!    

  I hope you love the recipe, Natalie

No comments: