Monday, August 26, 2013

Gluten Free Zucchini Bread

Pin It



                          Zucchini Bread

      Finally, that is all I have to say; I finally figured out a Zucchini Bread that I LOVE!!!!  I am so happy, that I almost ate the entire two loaves of bread all by myself, but; I shared because my son will actually eat this and (there is a vegetable inside, so I'm not saying NO) I can always make more!!!   I love to eat this bread, it gives me a reason to use butter again....I miss it!  So I put it in the fridge and let it get all cold, then cut it and eat it all day long for every meal with butter on it!!!  So bad I know, but seriously, how often do we get good bread to actually use butter on? Uh, NEVER!   Unless by some miracle you all know something that I don't, in the chance that you do, please make sure and give me the heads up of where to get this amazing bread, so I have somewhere else to use my butter!  The sad things you crave, I know, soooo pathetic!  So try the Zucchini Bread my way ,and see if you love it too?!  Happy Baking, Natalie



INGREDIENTS:
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-3 cups Pamela's Bread flour
-2 tsp pure Vanilla extract
-3/4  oil
-2 cups grated Zucchini
-1 cup granulated sugar
-3/4 packed brown sugar
-3 large eggs

    
Mix together the salt, cinnamon,soda, flour and baking powder in your mixer or with a hand mixer.
Next -add the oil,eggs and vanilla, mix together, scrape the sides, then add the Zucchini, brown sugar and sugar ,mix well, when it is all combined then scrape the bowl and pour it into the pans, TRY AND MAKE IT EQUAL.

This bread freezes so GREAT, so make some now while we are in Zucchini season; don't let your fresh veggies go to waste!

 Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. I used 2 -8x4x3(or somewhere really close to it) inch pans, I sprayed them with cooking spray, then I sprinkled sugar on the inside so they wouldn't stick.( my husband said that made it taste even better)



No comments: