Friday, June 8, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip cheesecake Cookies

Pin It

        Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies



I have been dying to have Chocolate Chip cookies, for months!!  Ok, so I guess I should rephrase this, I have been dying for GOOD Chocolate Chip cookies; I have a fabulous recipe, however; it is Gluten Full and it has not converted over well.  I was not deterred,this recipe from Sister Wisdom Blog is GREAT, my son couldn't keep his hands off these cookies, and he can eat whatever he wants!!  Yay, thank you Sister Wisdom, I now have a great cookie, that I actually like and want to eat!  Natalie






Ingredients:

-1/2 cup softened butter/ plus 2 TB

-3 oz cream cheese (room temperature)

-1 cup granulated sugar

-1 egg 

-1tsp pure Vanilla extract 

-2 cups Pamela's Bread flour 

-1/4 tsp salt

-1/2 tsp baking powder

-1/8 tsp baking soda

-1 package Guittard (gf) semisweet chocolate chips

     

 - Mix together butter, cream cheese and sugar until they are creamy.  Next add vanilla, and the egg, then mix them together until it is all incorporated, make sure and scrape the sides.  Then add the dry ingredients, only mix until they are all incorporated, don't over mix.  Lastly add the chocolate chips.
  -When the dough is made, put it in the fridge for 1 hr, up to over night( they turn out so much better).

         Preheat oven to 375 degrees, bake for 10-12 min or until the edges are light golden brown.  Make sure and spray your pan with Pam.

  These cookies lasted well for 5 days stored in the fridge after cooked, and tasted great!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how it is gluten free if it has bread flour in it. Is that a special kind of "flour" that isnt really flour? I have health problems and have to eat gluten free..

Natalie said...

Jill,
Pamela's is a Gluten Free company, They have 3 kinds of flour now, Pancake and Bread which I use regularly, and Artisan(which I have never used) they are all GF. I have Celiacs, so I totally understand the food issues. I hope this helps. Natalie

kikibear said...

is 1 cube of butter = 1 stick of butter?

Natalie said...

kikibear,
A stick of butter and a cube of butter are the same thing, also it is a 1/2 cup of butter. I hope this helps you out. Natalie

Unknown said...

Could I use any gluten free flour? I have coconut flour at home, which is why I asked.